Who Are we?
Menagerie is an award-winning Restaurant and Bar looking for exceptional individuals to join their innovative and ambitious team.
Launched in 2016 Menagerie provides aspirational escapism through a dynamic collaboration of gastronomy, theatre & fashion. Every aspect of the guest’s journey is designed to engage & delight with a point of difference.
What Can We Offer?
• A competitive service charge
• Career development & progression in a highly successful independent business
• 50% discount on food & drinks for you and all your guests
• A company pension scheme
• Varied Training from WSET to Management education
We are looking for food runners at Menagerie Restaurant to assist the serving staff ensuring that all our guests receive an exceptional standard of service. Although you may not always interact directly with the guests themselves, your commitment to your role is a vital part of the success of our business.
Food Runners must be able to:
- Ensure that all guests receive prompt, friendly, efficient service.
- Ensure all guests receive a warm greeting and farewell.
- Anticipate guest’s needs and respond accordingly.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the restaurant and the unit as a whole.
- Assist the management in the maintenance of the building by reporting any problems.
- Perform all opening, running or closing procedures as dictated by the duty manager.
- Serve food and drinks to the table.
- Clean and reset tables, do general cleaning around the venue.
- Polish cutlery and fold napkins.
- Unpack stock and using correct guidelines to dispose of waste.
- Be on time and in the correct uniform for every scheduled shift.
- Perform any reasonable task as requested by the duty manager.
- Be a representative of Menagerie Restaurant whether on or off duty and act accordingly.