Who Are we? Menagerie is an award-winning Restaurant and Bar looking for exceptional individuals to join their innovative and ambitious team.
Launched in 2016 Menagerie provides aspirational escapism through a dynamic collaboration of gastronomy, theatre & fashion. Every aspect of the guest’s journey is designed to engage & delight with a point of difference.
What Can We Offer?
• A competitive service charge
• Career development & progression in a highly successful independent business
• 50% discount on food & drinks for you and all your guests
• A company pension scheme
• Varied Training from WSET to Management education
We are looking for experienced bartenders to join our team, for this role you must be able to:
- Ensure that all guests receive prompt, friendly efficient service
- Anticipate guest needs and respond accordingly
- Ensure that all guests receive a high-quality product.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the restaurant and the unit as a whole.
- Assist the management in the maintenance of the building and equipment by reporting any problems and undertake any reasonable requests made by management.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of our menu and the drinks specifications so you can make drinks quickly and efficiently and communicate details clearly to guests.
- Use correct pouring methods and recipes when making drinks.
- Performing all opening, running and closing procedures as dictated by the manual and duty manager.
- Display a responsible attitude when performing all financial aspects of your role.
- Apply the responsible alcohol management programme during your shift.
- Be on time and in the correct uniform for every scheduled shift.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bar and the surrounding areas.
It is also important to have:
- Strong communication skills
- A pleasant and friendly manner
- A smart, tidy and hygienic appearance.
- Numeracy skills for handling cash
- The ability to work well within a team