We are looking for a full-time Reservations and Events Manager with an enthusiastic and proactive approach to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile. You will be working in a busy, fast-paced environment which requires a consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure. To join our team a minimum of 1 Years’ experience in a similar environment is essential.
• Managing the reservations team and leading by example.
• Meeting and greeting all customers on arrival.
• Recruiting and training reservations staff on all systems and procedures.
• Creating and scheduling staff rotas, taking into account the requirements of the business in
busy and quiet periods.
• Taking reservations over the phone and through Opentable the online system, ensuring all bookings are recorded correctly.
• Taking responsibility for all reservations, making sure all enquires are followed up and documented on the system.
• Answering the phone to all external calls.
• Maintaining relationships with key clients & VIP’s, ensuring management are aware of any bookings.
• Dealing with clients to ascertain their events requirements i.e. Itinerary, events requirements, food and drink requirements etc.
• Ensuring all of the team (front of house & kitchen) is fully aware of event bookings, current
• Review operating practices for the reception team and implement improvements where
• Liaising with the Management Team and Kitchen to ensure all departments are up to speed
with daily bookings.
• Put forward ideas with regards to targeting potential customers, building relationships with
key clients & VIPs & promoting new business.
• Outgoing and approachable, yet professional.
• You will need to be comfortable and confident when dealing with customers.
• Good organisational and communication skills.
• Computer literate.
• Some experience of managing/overseeing a small team would be desirable.
• Be able to think outside of the box
What Can We Offer?
- A competitive management service charge
- Career development & progression in a highly successful independent business
- 50% discount on food & drinks for you and all your guests
- A company pension scheme
- Discretionary training & research trips after 1 years employment