Who Are we?
Menagerie is an award-winning Restaurant and Bar looking for exceptional individuals to join their innovative and ambitious team.
Launched in 2016 Menagerie provides aspirational escapism through a dynamic collaboration of gastronomy, theatre & fashion. Every aspect of the guest’s journey is designed to engage & delight with a point of difference.
What Can We Offer?
• A competitive service charge
• Career development & progression in a highly successful independent business
• 50% discount on food & drinks for you and all your guests
• A company pension scheme
• Varied Training from WSET to Management education
We are looking for full & part time servers at Menagerie Restaurant, previous experience is preferable but not essential as we provide in house training. Working as a server provides the opportunity to broaden your knowledge & skill set as well as a very attractive pay package based on your endeavors within the role. Server duties include:
- Ensuring that all guests receive prompt, friendly and efficient service.
- Ensuring all guests receive a warm greeting and farewell.
- Anticipating guests needs and responding accordingly.
- Ensuring that all guests receive a high-quality product.
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in the restaurant and the unit as a whole.
- Assisting the management in the maintenance of the building by reporting any problems
- Thorough menu knowledge which can be clearly communicated the guests allowing them to make informed choices when ordering food and drink.
- Understanding food and drink specifications for all menu items.
- Following the Menagerie “Steps of Service”.
- Performing all opening, running and closure procedures.
- Using the correct procedure when ringing food and drink through the till.
- Displaying a responsible attitude when performing all financial aspects of the role.
- Being on time and in the correct uniform for every scheduled shift.
- Performing any reasonable task as requested by the duty manager.
- Being a representative of Menagerie whether on or off duty and act accordingly.